There are many reasons why you should join the Big Sky Chamber of Commerce:
As a member of the Big Sky Chamber of Commerce, you will have the opportunity to promote your business and get your contact information into the hands of new customers. With a Chamber membership, you’ll receive the following exposure opportunities:
- Website listing on www.bigskychamber.com
- Business listing and advertising opportunities in the Official Visitor & Relocation Guide to Big Sky
- Brochure display space in the Big Sky & Greater Yellowstone Welcome Center
- Big Sky Chamber window sticker for your storefront
- The benefit of listing your business events in the weekly “What’s Happening in Big Sky” email, which is distributed to over 3,000 members of the community
- Annual recognition in the biweekly “Chamber Chat” newsletter
As a member of the Big Sky Chamber of Commerce, the business networking opportunities are endless. Here are a few examples of how members can promote their business:
- Business After Hours – Occurs on the 3rd Thursday of the each month at a member’s location, opportunities exist for hosting event.
- Annual Golf Tournament – A fun day of hitting the links with other Chamber members and business professionals. This is a great chance to interact and network with over 100 people in various industries including construction, real estate, restaurants, accommodations, insurance, and many more.
- Annual Chamber Awards & Dinner – presenting awards for “Business Person of the Year”, “Business of the Year”, “Outstanding Frontline Worker of the Year” and the “Chet Huntley Lifetime Achievement Award” to a crowd of more than 200 with a keynote address.
- Ambassadors Program – An organization of business professionals who are ambassadors for the Chamber and help coordinate events and ribbon cutting ceremonies.
Membership dues go toward coordination of projects that will make the economy of Big Sky better and will create better business for all. Current and previous economic development projects include:
- Way finding Signs – If you’ve never been to Big Sky, it can be tough to find your way around. The purpose of the way finding signs are to make it easier for visitors to find their destination and their way around Big Sky. Phase One was installed during the 2013 summer season and Phase Two will be installed in Summer 2014.
- Housing Development Plan – Although Big Sky offers a large supply of luxurious housing accommodations, the community has a lack of affordable housing options for employees and middle management. The Chamber is coordinating the formation of a housing plan to identify solutions to increase attainable housing for rising professionals.
- Transportation Plan – With the recent growth, the Big Sky Chamber of Commerce is helping to identify current & future issues and facilitate needed changes.
- Educational Classes – With the help of passionate business professionals we help individuals develop skills in marketing, finance, HR, sales and more.
Ready to join? Sign-up online or call 406.995.3000.