The Chamber of Commerce hosts a variety of fundraising and networking events throughout the year, designed to help with Chamber fundraising as well as present a platform for business and community networking. With the consideration that business promotion and opportunities can come in many different forms, we use our events and networking events as an opportunity to present a unique platform for you to showcase your business.
Our events include:
- Big Sky Business Conference and Expo
- Annual Big Sky Country Fair and Festival of the Arts - register here
- 2011 Race Results available by clicking here
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Business After Hours
- Membership Breakfasts
- Annual Membership Meeting - download 2012 Registration Form & Ballot here
- Educational Seminars - register here for current workshops and seminars
- Customer Service Training
- Extended University Opportunities
In addition, we partner with many other local and regional organizations and businesses to promote and foster events that have become local favorites, and part of the fabric that creates great opportunities for businesses, locals and visitors alike. Check our Workshop Registration
page for upcoming Chamber-sponsored workshops, classes, and seminars.