If you are a young professional aged 21-39 and would like to get involved, please join our Facebook Group.
If you are a business owner, you have a unique opportunity to help build the legacy and vision of the group for years to come. Here’s how you can help:
- Be an Annual Sponsor of the Big Sky Young Professionals. As an Annual Sponsor, your logo will appear on all Young Professionals meeting and event promotional materials for one year. Your logo will prominently be displayed at each meeting and event for one year, and we will publicly thank you by displaying your logo as an Annual Sponsor on our webpage and social media pages. This unique sponsorship opportunity is available for $1,000.
- Be an Event Sponsor for one of our upcoming events. We will include your logo on all event promotion materials and it will also be prominently displayed at the event. This sponsorship will be ongoing and will ensure that we can keep our events free for group members while providing worthwhile content and programming each month. This unique sponsorship opportunity is available for $250.
- Invest in your outstanding employees by sponsoring their membership. Memberships will be $75 per person/per year, and will include free monthly networking and educational event opportunities. If you have several employees that you would like to sponsor, we are offering a special offer of 5 memberships for the price of 4, or $300 total. Memberships will run from December 1st through November 30th. Download the 2018 Big Sky Young Professionals Membership Application to sign up today!
Big Sky Young Professionals in the News:
- “Young Professionals Group Starts Mentorship Program with Yellowstone Club Members” Explore Big Sky 5.31.17
- “Young Professionals Flourish in Mentorship Program” Explore Big Sky 11.17.17
Big Sky Young Professionals Upcoming Events:
- 1/27/2018 TEDx Volunteering
- 2/9/2018 Trivia Night
- 2/21/2018 Mentoring & Entrepreneurship Panel
- 3/26/2018 Work/Life Balance
- 4/8/2018 Ski Day!
- 5/31/2018 State of the Community Panel
- 7/4/2018 Community Event Volunteering
- 8/15/2018 Communicating in the 21st Century
- Sept 2018 (Date TBD) Raft Trip
Big Sky Young Professionals Past Events:
- 12/7/2016 Big Sky Young Professionals Kick Off Party
- 1/23/2017 Lunch & Learn: Financial Planning
- 2/21/2017 February Networking Event
- 6/1/2017 “Making the Most of Mentoring”
- 6/12/2017 “The New Rules of Networking: Making Connections in the Digital Age”
- 7/19/2017 Group Hike
- 8/28/2017 “Insurance 101 for Young Professionals”
- 11/9/2017 “Chat with a Doc” Book Talk
- 12/6/2017 2018 Kick Off Party